Sunday, November 2, 2008

Happy Halloween!

Okay so I am little late, but man things have been hectic. I haven't had time to look and read at others blogs and get to comment, but I figured while I am waiting for my pumpkin pie to finish in the oven I would post some pictures of my Little Red Riding Hood, and very mean Big Bad Wolf! My mom made Brooklyn's costume and I think she did a fabulous job! Brooklyn loved twirling around in circles with her cape. Jack HATED his wolf headpiece. It was pointless at the Trunk or Treat on Wednesday so I talked mom into sewing it on Friday morning. He still kept trying to ripe it off! He is such a boy these days! He also would not pose for me either! Mom and dad came in late Thursday night and we took the kids to pass out candy to Joel's second period class. They loved it! One girl said it made her day! Next Brooklybn went to Aunt Emily's annual Halloween lunch (go to the Call Corner blog to see what cute stuff she did with Brooklyn). Brooklyn came home all excited to show mom and dad and steph all the fun stuff she did with Emily. Thanks Emily for all the work you put into the lunch. She talked about it all afternoon! The kids finally took a nap and then we took them to a boutique here in town to get their pictures professionally taken. I will try and post them once they come in next week. Next we grabbed some dinner and then off to Mimi and Papa's to Trick or Treat! That is where I got the best pictures. We ended our night with one more wardrobe change, yep our Rocket Pride clothes! We won the game 58-0! What a fun and exhausting day. Enjoy the pictures!

Jack hugging his favorite Tree Frog
Noah the Tree Frog..what a cutie!
The Big Bad Wolf looking for Little Red Riding Hood!
My sweet Big Bad Wolf!
My beautiful Lil Red Riding Hood
Trying to pull his hood off!
Little Red Riding hood knocking on Grandma's Door!
Oh, its Papa!
I didn't want Brooklyn to get her costume dirty at Joy school so I dressed her up as a ballerina. Janielle and I make Tutu's now aren't the cute! We can make you one too! We have a cute one for Christmas!

The best picture of them together. Hopefully the professional ones turn out! Yikes!~

5 comments:

joelandbecca said...

So darling! They both looked so cute. Glad you had fun!

brooke said...

They are so adorable!!
And I was really impressed with that cape! This time of year is so busy and hectic, but boy are there so many fun memories to make!

Heather & Bryce said...

i am OBSESSED with the tutu! i love it! Did you make that one or is that the one Nelee was working on? seriously, i LOVE it!

Meggan said...

What great costumes...you have a wonderful sewing talent I wish I had.

Melissa said...

their costumes are so cleaver. did you make it???? I love them and they look really cute too.