Friday, December 12, 2008

Things I've Learned this week...

I want to start do a Friday things I have learned. Just because I learn so much from a 1 & 3 year old, and everyone else in between. Here are a few things from this week.
~Brooklyn at 3 does a really good job at making it to and hitting the vomit bowl when she is sick. Much better job than I do and I graciously applaud for that!
~When you miss laundry day on Monday (due to being sick) it takes 3 whole days to catch up!
~No matter how hard you slap Jacks hand or loud you yell danger danger..Jack still throws Christmas balls on the ground and breaks them.
~Jack loves Coke..yes he grabbed mine and GULPED it today.
~Jack still wants fruit snacks and candy even though he is sick.
~My kids really do love each other...they just loved cuddling up on the couch with their sippy cups and watching cartoons.
~My Dr.'s office will reschedule you if you are 30 minutes late.
~I get really bugged when I my feet are cold, lips chapped, and hands dry..yuck!
~I was reminded how much I hate throwing up.
Yes..you can tell we were all sick this week, but we are on the mend.

4 comments:

brooke said...

sounds awful... recover soon!

Nik said...

I'm so sorry you've all been so sick! I'm glad you're on the mend! We missed you tonight at the ward party so get better soon!

Saville Family said...

Take care of yourselves. Camron missed preschool this week-hope to see you guys next week!

Brooke said...

Yucky to ALL be sick. Tell Joel to quit yelling Danger, Danger to his son! :) I know that was him that said that, I can almost hear him now.