Saturday, March 22, 2008

Spring Break Week

Well this week is spring break! We enjoyed Monday and Tuesday together as a family. Wednesday the kids and I went to Gilmer until Friday. Joel went to Utah on Thurs and is coming back tonight. He went for the BYU coaches clinic. We can't wait to see him and miss him tons! When we got to Gilmer on Wednesday we meet mom at the Tyler Zoo and to our surprise Liz was with her! We were so excited that she got to fly down from SLC. Its always fun to have all the girls together. We spent that afternoon at the Zoo and then hung out around the house. On Thursday we prepared for the big night. My aunt Vicki hosted Stephani's baby shower at mom and dads house. It was lots of fun and had a great turn out. She got lots of goodies. We then came back home yesterday and went to the High School Musical Concert that mom and dad got Brooklyn for her birthday! She loved it. She woke up this morning and asked if she could go again today! Thanks mom and dad! Enjoy the pics from our week.

5 comments:

The Bailey's said...

I had the best time ever this week. I can't wait to do it again sometime!! And you took some really awesome pics.

Brooke said...

I love the pictures of your kids. they are so cute. britni, you are quite the photographer! Tell JOel we were sad we missed him this weekend at my parents, too much going on for us!! Maybe next time :)

Paige Holley said...

Good seeing you Joel. Your kids are adorable! I LOVED the easter pictures! Hope to see you again soon...along with the rest of the fam:)

Bonnie said...

my sister told me you made some too! she said they were cute! Travis has been working nights lately, so i have been sewing up a storm. i am probably going to post pictures everything soon. it keeps me from being nervous while i am here alone at night!

Bonnie said...

are you rocketmom? last time you left a comment it said britni. lol. i was just wondering! also, the bag is not that great. I didn't use a pattern, i just made it up. but i will put a picture up anyway. :)