Saturday, August 2, 2008

FINALLY!

Okay so for those of you that don't know my computer crashed on Saturday and I just got it back late last night! Because I had to wait so long they threw in a couple of upgrades! Thank goodness! This week we had coaching school and mom was in town to get her AP credits for school at UTSA. We took the kids to Sea World yesterday and had a blast. Jack is getting a lot better about watching the shows. He actually clapped for the Sea Lions which was a big improvement from the last time we went. Coaching school is always fun for Joel and I. Brooklyn met me for a game of Bingo with the coaches wives and won a crochet set and is sooo excited to play it. Football is now getting into full swing...now lets just pray that we will have a stadium soon!!

3 comments:

angie jones said...

Thanks for going to sea world. I loved it! I miss all the kids already.

Bright-Mom said...

Brit,What is wrong with the stadium?
Ros

Em said...

Ros,

The stadium was torn down and is being rebuilt. Here is a website where you can check out pictures:
http://www.judsonrockets.com/stadium/stadium.htm