Saturday, December 12, 2009

Randolph Air Show

Joel and I were able to take Jack to his first air show the second week in November. He loved it! Yes, it was a little noisy at times, but all in all we really loved just getting to be all boy. We went with Stephani, Nick, and Noah, and then Sterling, Rebecca, and Ethan Orgile also came. Our 3 families each of little boys so we as parents really enjoyed the excitement our little ones showed. Stephani and I kept rolling our eyes at Joel because he asked anybody and everybody in a aviation suite some sort of question. At one point Steph and I were just staring at 4 or 5 young good looking aviators and you would think we would've enjoyed it...but is was really creepy for me...HA! Needless to say Joel had to play catch up with us a lot. We can't wait until next year!



Male bonding :)


Man look at the pure joy on that face!


Loving it!

Our little Noah had fun too!

Bye mom! I was excited for him, but had this horrible feeling in my gut that I would loose my mind if he ever really wanted to be an aviator!

Family pic!...minus Brooklyn..she decides to stay with Mimi and Aunt Emily and shop!


Even I was impressed with this plane and yes it was unbelievably loud!!

My two boys having a great time!



Proof that Joel talked to everyone...okay so its just one picture...but I seriously would have run out of memory if I took one every time he stopped to talk! :)

No comments: