Saturday, October 4, 2008

Tagged!

Tagged Again!
Tag, I'm it!

I have been tagged by my friend Nikki. She tagged me a few days ago and Missy also tagged me, but that will have to wait until tomorrow due to picture taking.

10 years ago I...
1. Senior Year of high school
2. Playing volleyball
3. Also cheering on friday nights
4. My life was boring...I think now...I chased the same boy the whole year...where was the fun in that!?
5. I was enjoying my last year at home with my family!

5 things on today's "to do" list...Since its 11:30 and I am about to go to bed...I am doing tomorrow
1. Watch Conference
2. Play with my kids, feed them, and let them know they are loved
3. Knit
4. Visit with family both here and over phone
5. Take a shower! :)

5 snacks I enjoy...
1. Dr.Pepper
2. Snickers
3. Reese's
4. Cheeto's
5. peanut M&M's

5 things I would do if I were a millionaire...
1. Invest
2. Save
3. Buy Joel a flat screen (he is dying he says :)
4. Build a HUGE house!
5. Travel

5 places I have lived...
1. Gilmer, Texas
2. Buena Vista, Virginia
3. Austin, Texas
4. Rexburg, Idaho
5. New Braunfels, TX

5 jobs that I have had...
M Foley's
O Pizza Maker at Uncle Vinnie's :)
M Cashier at Stop-A-Minit in Gilmer
M Mail Boxes Etc. (The UPS Store)
Y Teacher/Coach Navarro H.S.

Rules:
Each player answers the question themselves. At the end of the post the player then tags 5 people and posts their names, then goes to their blog and leaves them a comment letting them know that they've been tagged and asking them to read your blog. Let the person that tagged you know when you've answered the questions on your blog.

5 people I now tag: (You don't have to play along unless you want to...)
1. Katie
2. Heather
3. Emily
4. Rosalind
5. Stephani

No comments: