Saturday, December 12, 2009

Finally caught up! Let it Snow in Texas!


The perfect snowflake...I have never seen one so perfect in my life! No its not a decorating sprinkle either! I couldn't believe it..still can't.

Loving it although she was cracking up because she got one in her eye.

Jack wasn't as excited...but tried to please me with his best smile. Look at those flakes on his coat.

Boogs trying to catch them on her tongue.
Okay..so I know I just posted like 4 huge posts...but I have to get caught up...I got things to do and blogging is just getting out of control for me. I feel like I don't journal at all..and this is the least I could do for my kids. Anyways...moving on. Yes, it snowed...and yes in Texas...and yes SOUTH Texas! Okay so it wasn't Angel and snowman making snow in the least bit, but just enough snow to make our day and spread a little cheer!

3 comments:

Saville Family said...

My kids were super excited about it, too! Enough that it put us all more in a Christmas spirit!

joelandbecca said...

Haha! I can't believe you got pics of it. I never saw the flakes. Joel was at a restaurant in Canyon Lake and he said the whole place went crazy! Guess it must be Christmas time....

Love the pics and I am going to try to do a post of some of them this week! Thanks again!

Holly said...

Wow! That is a great snowflake.