Sunday, January 31, 2010

Bringing in 2010...

What a great way to bring in 2010...being with close family and friends. We had such a fun time. New Years Eve we went to The Fernandes Home for food, fireworks, and fun times! We got to see Kamarie's ring that Justin gave her. Yes, they are getting married April 23 or 24..can't remember...oops! Congrats you two! The next day we came to our house and had the southern traditional foods...Hoppin John and Cabbage for sure...and other tasty goodies. We spent a lot of time outside...here are some pics:

Brooklyn on the Trampoline.

Jack pointing something out to Reagan.

Yes...I did a flip or...

two..I had to make sure I could still do it. What a way to bring in the New Year.

Man, I love this smile!!

Noah going down the slide head first...

Now trying backwards...
What a cute pic.

Happy New Years Everyone...okay so I know I am a little behind..but it does remind me if I am staying on track with my resolutions though! :)

2 comments:

Saville Family said...

Whew! Reading all those new posts took a bit of time~~kidding!! I must say your new 'do' is very flattering. And as far as Brooklyn growing up too fast, I would agree! I cried sending Corinne and Colin to kindergarten the first time and Camron will be no exception. Be prepared...it is coming whether we like it or not!!

Saville Family said...

hi! you are so funny Britni!


Corinne