Saturday, February 6, 2010

My Love/Hate Relationship...

Dear lbs.,

I am writing to let you know that we cannot be friends anymore. Our relationship has been off and on since I met about 15 of you my freshman year in college. I remember very vividly how I would go to the SVC cafeteria and slowly be introduced to each of you through the year. Our relationship is best in the winters and when I had Brooklyn and Jack. I have been really good to all of you since Thanksgiving last year and have given you everything you have wanted. I know you love soda, candy, and the "white" foods. I am letting you know that if you don't just walk away I am going to have to slowly take these loves away from you. Swim suit season is around the corner and me plus the 5-10 of you will not work in that adorable suit. I am giving you a warning to also let you know that I will be exercising very soon again. You nor I will like this in the beginning, but I will be so much happier once you are gone. So, I know this might be a shock to you, but you must go....NOW! Thanks for the comfort though. ;)

Lots of loVe (Not!),
Britni

3 comments:

brooke said...

very insightful, and oh so true.
their fun to put on but so troublesome to take off.
Dear Food, I love you-
I had to detox again to control the flow of food entering my gullet.

Saville Family said...

I don't believe it....I think you look great :)

Nelee said...

I love this post! It's hilarious and I am going to give my own lbs a good talking to as well. You've inspired me.