Sunday, January 31, 2010

Happy 5th Birthday Brooklyn Reese!

When I woke up this year for your birthday I had a little tear in my eye. I can't believe how fast time has flown by! I got up early to make your favorite breakfast in bed and I kept thinking exactly 5 years ago I had gotten up early to have you in the hospital. I was so nervous and excited. Heavenly Father has blessed your dad and I with one of His finest spirits and we are so grateful He sent you to us. These last 5 years have been 5 great ones and we look forward to many, many, many, more! Happy Birthday little one...yes you are still little...let me just say that for one more year please! Jack and I are going to miss you like crazy when you go off and make new friends at school. Just kidding. Look at your growing face...how precious it is:

1 Day old...

1st birthday party...

2 years old...

3 years old...

4 years old...
5 years old...

WE LOVE YOU UNCONDITIONALLY BROOKLYN BOO!!!!

4 comments:

Bright-Mom said...

She is so beautiful! We love our Boogy-Boo!

Em said...

I sure am glad you are part of the family. You make it a brighter place.

Diamond said...

Wow! She has always been beautiful.

Saville Family said...

Hi Brooklyn!i just want to let you know I think you are the ,wait let me revrase the "I think" to a...I know you are the best and cutest BFF I have ever had!

Corinne