Friday, July 10, 2009

Happy 2nd Birthday Jack!

July 10, 2007

1 year old

2 years old



I know I just blogged, but I couldn't go to bed without blogging Jack's birthday! There are so many great qualities about Jack, but here are a few of my favorites:

*That smile of his will truly melt your heart!
*I love the way he says motorcycle...it comes out "Taco" for cycle however he is getting much better at saying the real word.
*I love that he just lays down in his crib with his blankie and he never cries or gets up...I am so lucky!
*I love that he is PURE boy!
*I am nervous that he can be a little bully, but am PRAYING that he turns those skills around so that one day he stands up for himself and siblings if needs be.
*I LOVE the he is mesmerized by a basketball! He loves all sports (and as of late REALLY likes golf), but man it makes my heart flutter when he BEGS to shoot hoops!
*His little prayers are very minimal, but oh so sweet.
*He loves gum!
*As I have said before those little back pats when he hugs you seriously is a taste of heaven!

I love you little man and am so glad that you came, even though in a big hurry, into our family. You make us smile daily!

5 comments:

joelandbecca said...

Happy Birthday Jack! Looks like you guys had a fun June! What a great trip!

Nik said...

Happy Birthday Jack Jack! We need to get he and Tayt together to play. They are a lot alike!

angie jones said...

What a doll face! He is all boy that's for sure...but will surprise you sometimes (when you can catch him) by being really sweet!

brooke said...

Happy Birthday Jack!! 2 is a big one!!
Looks like you guys had a great vacation! We loved the sea turtle rescue place too.

Saville Family said...

What a great birthday tribute~hope your birthday cake was extra delicious, Jack!