Saturday, August 8, 2009

Almost Caught up...

We had celebrated Jack's birthday a whole week before so we had to do something the day of! Joel and Brooklyn went to the store and bought him some things that Brooklyn had been dying to get him and picked up a Boston Creme Pie for 1 more round of birthday celebration. I made my kids favorite dinner Black Beans and Rice and we had a nice quite night at the house. The next day I had to keep the kids from the house for 3 hours while Joel and Bill put up our new trampoline! A coach that Joel works with gave him a call and said his neighbor had a sign in his yard for a free trampoline and he called us! Joel and his dad spent Saturday morning and afternoon taking it down and putting it up. My kids were in HEAVEN...and lets just say I LOVE IT TOO!!! Oh man the childhood memories that thing brought back. Brooklyn is still reminding us that we need add a little water one day. I am thinking so too!

Brooklyn excitedly bringing in Jack's presents she helped wrap.


Jack getting ready to unwrap...look at that sweet face!


Jack with his new favorite toys...a Blue motorcycle and a monster truck.


And I think his favorite present...a pack of gum! Yes, my kids are OBSESSED with gum and mints and will eat them ALL the time...their dentist is going to love them!


Look at those faces! They love the trampoline!

2 comments:

joelandbecca said...

oh fun fun! we used to sleep out on the trampoline under the stars! i loved it! that is awesome-can't beat free! way to go!

Saville Family said...

It looks like new! My kids love to jump with the water on underneath it. We haven't done it in a while due to water restrictions, though. Fun!Fun!