Saturday, August 15, 2009

Party Like its 1999!

I am getting old! Yes, I had my 10 year High School reunion. We had a great turn out and had SOOO much fun! We actually want to get together before 20 year. Maybe during the Yamborree? We spent the day at Lake Hawkins beach and then at night Chaffin Smith smoked brisket, the girls brought sides, and the boys brought drinks. It was perfect for our little class of 58 graduates and no costs hardly. I came up with some games and awards.

Most Changed: Chaffin Smith
Least Changed: (Tie) Mark Eitel and Michael Luce
Longest Married: Jenny Waits Thompson
Newest Newlywed: Amber Duball Thompson
Most Kids: Chaffin Smith
Longest Distance Traveled: Amanda Meador

Thanks to all that helped plan! I really couldn't have done it without Jennifer Phillips and Chaffin Smith. I am so glad we were able to catch up and reminisce.



We are Most of us: TR: Jessica Bishop, Kristin Wright Reed, Eddie Romero, Deisha Treadwell Trimble, Chaffin Smith, Christy Balduf; MR: Me, Jenny Waits Thompson, Michael Luce, Jennifer Gordy Phillips, Teresa Smith, Cheyanne Jackson; BR: Mark Eitel, Amber Duball Thompson, Nikki Warren Dean, Gary Ward, and Amie Staruska Trimble (Not pictured and attended: Amanda Meador Peterson, Rachelle McDonald Ezell, Jessica Cook, and Laran Stegall)

Jennifer, Deisha, and Jessica.

Our kids played in the mud while we played volleyball! Yes, it was a great babysitter!

My handsome hubby playing a little v-ball with the gang.

Chaffin also brought his boat and let the kids (and kids at heart) tube. We loved it!

I had to show this picture because I really wished my arm muscles looked like this ALL the time! :)

2 comments:

brooke said...

wow, you brought out the big guns for that tube right. ha ha.
I bet that reunion was fun. That's a small class. The smaller the better!

joelandbecca said...

WOW! A class of 58! teeny! That is so cute! Joel only had 69 and that was big! ha! I had like 600 something in my class. So I can't even imagine what that is like. Mostly knew most people by name in your age group and the older kids. It was beyond me to learn the younger ones (except for my brother's friends) anyhoodle.. Looks like y'all had a good time. Love the mud babysitter!

BTW-I ordered the lipstick pink stroller-it is on it's way! yee haw! Thanks for all your advice! ;)