Saturday, August 22, 2009

What time is it?...

No..not summer time (ok I watch WAY too much High School Musical)...its...ok lets start over....ARE YOU READY FOR SOME FOOTBALL? Yes, folks its that time again. It is a Hot Hot HOOOTTT football season so far and until October (likely still hot but less hot), then Nov. and Dec. comes along then its usually miserably cold. So, why I do I still go to EVERY game EVERY week (oh..except for the Yamboree..yes I still go home for it) EVERY year? I LOVE IT!!! I love the discipline and team work that the boys show, I love the band playing, I love to watch the cheerleaders build pyramids, I love our new stadium, I love concession stand food, I love the passion for the game the coaches have, I love being apart of something successful (hopefully this year too), I love yelling at the referees when they are terrible, I love Brooklyn in her cheer uniform, I love seeing Jack watch the game, I love watching Joel coach his boys, I love seeing the relationship Joel builds with his receivers, I love that football brings our family closer together (even though Joel is gone more often it still does), I love this family tradition we have of going to the games every week, these are a few reasons why I LOVE THOSE FRIDAY NIGHT LIGHTS!!!

Here are our pictures from Meet the Rockets. Whoop! Whoop! Judson Rockets!


Here Papa is playing with the kiddos.




Jack practicing running his routes.




My little cheerleader!




Joel had them practicing!!!




And practicing some more!!!




We managed to squeeze in our family picture. Good thing...I don't know when we will be all together to take another one until December (fingers are tightly crossed)!

3 comments:

brooke said...

so much fun!! high school was pretty exciting! and you get to re-live those days ever fall- without so much of the drama.
Cute family!!

Bright-Mom said...

Love the pics Britni! We miss you guys and wish we could come support the rockets every week too! So, Brooklyn and Jack give some extra cheers from the Brights!

Brooke said...

Love that family picture. Looks like some good times. :)